Endocrynologist is a specialist handling the hormone disorders, i.e.: pituitary gland, thyroid, adrenal glands and ovaries.
In our team there is a specialist who specialises in endocrynology and diabetology, which makes the treatment even more effective.
Take a look at the following questions:
– Have you lost or gained weight?
– Is your heart rate irregular or increased?
– Have you noticed heart palpitations?
– Is your hair falling out?
– Do you experience drowsiness?
– Your body temperature is reduced?
– You experience sudden hot flashes?
– Your mood swings have increased?
– Your libido has decreased?
If your answer to these questions is YES you should make an appointment NOW!
Our endocrynologist and diabetes specialist specialises in diagnosing and treating these kinds of disorders. Similar symptoms to those presented above could also indicate mental issues. Our team diagnoses these difficulties in detail.
It is worth to see an endocrynologist if you experience:
– menopause/male menopause,
– hair loss,
– polycystic ovary syndrome,
– metabolic diseases,
– adrenal tumors,
– Hashimoto disease,
– excessive hair,